A foundation dedicated to reconnecting Harbord alumni and former staff.

13 responses to “Photos: Harbord Reunion at the Donalda Club (Class of 1952)”

1. How about the names so we can see if we can id and contact anyone

stanton Chick Wright 416 226 5713 stantonw@rogers.com

2. stanton reitapple wright says:

how about names so we can id and contact them

• Administrator says:

We will gladly share photos for events related to Harbord alumni activities and get togethers. We are not in a position to be able to guests that are not personally known by us. I suggest the following protocol. Have name tags with the name of the attendees clearly printed on them. Name tags help when memories fade, people age and or their appearance changes dramatically.

Onward Harbord!

3. stanton reitapple wright says:

How about getting names to faces so we can see if we know each other

• Administrator says:

I understand that facebook has face identification technology. Unfortunately, we do not have this facility. Name tags would be most helpful

4. stanton reitapple wright says:

some wont take request someone is (blank)

• Administrator says:

We do our best to publicize and support alumni group gatherings. We actually encourage it. We have limited resources to go through each of the pictures attempting to put names to all the faces. If you are in contact with some of those in the pictures and want to be able to be able to better discern the faces, I suggest contacting the organizers or those whom you know directly. Best of luck.

Onward Harbord!

5. esther cohen says:

e———gallery.com

6. esther cohen says:

I saw my sister Miriam and her handsome husband, Stanley.

7. It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

8. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find
    It really helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I’m hoping to present something back and aid others like you aided me.